What can you do with SuccessDeck?
Access from Anywhere
Our Web-based system lets you run your business from any computer anywhere in the world! No need to carry your laptop or day planner everywhere you go to operate your business.
Simplify Client Management
Organize all of your clients’ details in one place. Always have your clients’ contact information, notes, session history and tasks on hand wherever you are.
Quickly Schedule Sessions
Schedule all your client sessions, automatically remind them via email and subscribe to your calendar feed using Google Calendar, Outlook or any other application.
Manage Tasks by Client
Add tasks and todo’s organized by client and stay on top of your business activities. Sort and prioritize tasks to accommodate your workflow and focus on getting things done.
Organize Client Notes
Keep client notes organized and in one place for your clients. Never forgot important details and always have relevant information just a click away.
Maintain Session History
Record session notes, objectives and accomplishments in an easy to use and effective format that can be quickly search for reference at any time.
Professional Features to Streamline Your Business
- A powerful dashboard organizes all key information in one convenient place.
- Organize, sort, filter and search your clients. Keep all of your client contact information where you need it most, at your fingertips.
- Scheduling is a critical component of a coaching business. Manage your schedule like a pro with a familiar and easy to use, drag and drop interface. Subscribe to your calendar feed in Google Calendar, Outlook or any similar application.
- Organize all your business documents and share them easily with your clients. Have Word docs or PDFs that you repeatedly send to clients? This is the place to keep them.
- Stay on top of everything that you need to do for your clients and your business. Organize Tasks by client or view all tasks at once. Sort by priority and assign due dates for more control.
- Keep client notes and client information in one handy place. Keep notes on client goals, ideas or just simple brainstorming.